Kent E. Karras D.C.
He is a graduate of Los Angeles College of Chiropractic where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree, and became certified as a Qualified Medical Examiner through Palmer West Chiropractic College.
- Since originally opening his practice in August 1999, Dr. Karras has continued to build on his chiropractic expertise by obtaining numerous post-graduate certifications
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic., Los Angeles, CA.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
- Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME)
- Trauma Specialist
- Industrial Disability Evaluator
- Certified Manipulation Under Anesthesia (M.U.A.)
- Radiology License