Greg C. Bieg L. Ac.
In 1984 Greg took advantage of an opportunity to study the Oriental Healing Art of Acupuncture. As an accomplished Martial Artist, Greg was already familiar with a number of related principles. He therefore decided to embark on this facet of Health Care.
In 1988 Greg earned a license to practice acupuncture in the State of California, as a Primary Health Care Provider, and a Physician Under Workers’ Compensation Law.
Since 1988 Greg has specialized in Workers Compensation and treating chronic pain and soft tissue complications.
- Greg Bieg, L.Ac. has been training in Martial Arts since 1975 while serving in the United States Marine Corp. He has provided quality acupuncture treatment for patients suffering with chronic pain since 1988.
- California Acupuncture College, San Diego, CA. 1986-1987
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego, CA.
” Master’s Program”, 1991-1994
- Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc.)
- Sports Medicine Pain Management