Jeffrey M. Steinhardt D.C.
Other accomplishments include being appointed by Gov. Wilson and Schwarzenegger as one of 5 chiropractors to the state licensing board, the Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Dr. Steinhardt has been in practice in San Diego since 1984. He enjoys fishing, sailing, travelling, and spending time with his family.
- Cleveland College of Chiropractic, Los Angeles, CA., 1980 – 1983
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC)
- Qualified Medical Examiner (QME)
- Independent Medical Examiner (IME)
- Past Chairman and Member, State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Past President, San Diego Chiropractic Network
- Fellow, Academy of Forensic and Industrial Chiropractic Consultants
- Diplomate, American Academy of Pain Management
- Certified Industrial Disability Examiner
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- San Diego Chiropractic Network
- American Public Healthe Association
- Academy of Forensic and Industrial Chiropractic Consultants
- American Academy of Pain Management
- California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery