Dr. Andrew C. Bullock, is a Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation specialist. He attended and graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in 1995, and completed a residency at UC Davis Medical Center. Dr. Bullock has over 23 years of diverse experience, especially in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Andrew C. Bullock M.D.
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2000
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Recertified, 2010
- Kansas City University Of Medicine Bioscience College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1995
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sports Medicine Training, Southern California Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Group, 1979
- American Osteopathic Association – AOA