Dr. Lasker was board certified in Neurology in 1987. Dr. Lasker received his medical degree from Northwestern University in Chicago in 1981. He served his internship specializing in Medicine at Northwestern University and served his residency specializing in Neurology at Northwestern University.
Bruce R. Lasker M.D.
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology – 1987
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, MD – 1981
- Northwestern University Medical Center, Internal Medicine – 1982
- Northwestern University Medical Center, Neurology – 1985
- University of California, San Diego, Neurology – 1987
- North American Spine Society, 2007
- Western Orthopaedic Association, 2008